Crispy idli by Darshan sanjay
5 idli’s (Quartered)
3 Tbsp idli podi
1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
1 tsp Chat masala
1 tbsp ghee
Some curry leaves
Oil for frying
For Garnishing :-
Recipe (Preparation) :-
1) Take the idli’s in a bowl
2) Add pepper powder, Chat masala, Idli podi & ghee.
3) Mix it well until the idli’s are coated with the dry masala’s.
4) Now heat some oil in a kadai.
5) Put the idli’s in the oil and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
6) Serve in a bowl garnished with fried curry leaves and freshly chopped coriander. (Don’t fry the curry leaves for long as it can get burnt)
Suggested accompaniments include :-
Sambhar, any kind of chutney & Tomato sauce
Enjoy the delicious crispy idli with a touch of podi.