Special Kadai vegetable by Sanjay Darshan
Preparation of Special kadai masala:
2-3 tbsps Coriander Seeds
4 green Cardamoms
2 dried red chillies 🌶
2 Black Cinnamon & Cloves
5-6 Black peppercorns
1 tbsp Cumin seeds
(Powder the ingredients in a mixer)
4 tbsps oil
3 tbsps Kadai Masala
2 Medium chopped Onions
2 Medium Chopped tomatoes 🍅
Ginger garlic paste
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
2 tsps Red Chilli powder
1 tbsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Kasuri Methi
1/2 cup Tomato purée / Ketchup
2 tbsps Cashewnut paste (Grind Cashewnuts with milk)
1 Medium Carrot
8-9 French Beans Blanched & cut into one inch pieces
1 Small green Capsicum – Cubed
1/4 cup of water
1 small cube of cottage cheese
For Garnishing: Coriander leaves and Finely chopped Cashewnuts
1) Powder the Ingredients for the Kadai masala and keep it aside.
2) Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a pan and add three tbsps Kadai Masala to it.
3) Add Chopped Onions and Sauté till brown.
4 ) Added the Chopped tomatoes.
(Cover the pan and let it cook)
5) Add Ginger-garlic paste, Turmeric powder, Red Chilli powder, Coriander powder, Kasuri Methi and mix it well.
6) Add Tomato purée / Ketchup and the Cashewnut Paste.
7) Add the Blanched Carrots, French beans and Capsicums.
8 ) Add 1 small cube of Cottage Cheese.
9 ) Add water and salt to taste.
10 ) Cover the pan and let it cook for a while.
11 ) Garnish with Coriander leaves and Finely chopped Cashewnuts.
Serve it Hot with:
Roti, Phulka, Naan, Kulcha or Paratha.
Enjoy the Spicy & delicious Veg Indian Gravy – Kadai Vegetable